Enjoying a beautiful walk today and this cemetery made me stop and enjoy the moment even more.
A reminder that we are only here a short time. I am sure all of these people had life goals and wonderful memories with their families.
Are you living fully in the present?
Do you stop and count all the blessings in your life?
5. Are you staying connected with family and
6. Are you staying connected with yourself?
Stop for a moment and think of one person that you love so dearly.
When was the last time, You....
1. Sat down with them and talked
2. Did something fun together
3. Told them that you love and appreciate them
These are the regrets we have when it comes down to the end.
So take TODAY to fully be PRESENT and make that call, set that date, go have some fun just for yourself too!
creator of Joyful Self Wellness Center