REVIVE: Nourishment for the Soul
2020 has offered many challenges to us as individuals and with the collective grief of the world. The three words “ I Can’t Breathe” crossed many dimensions from COVID-19, to mask wearing and to the tragedy of George Floyd.
Are you feeling depleted? Do you need to breathe deep and feel revived? Does your soul need nourishing?
Join us for an online event filled with 8 powerful speakers such as...
1. Kathleen Booker, an effervescent native New Yorker with an infectious energy will be our keynote speaker. Kathleen is passionate about Conscious Connected Breathwork therapy and knows first-hand the energy, healing, peace, and joy it creates in one’s life. As a certified and insured Breathwork Coach, she has worked with many masters in the field of Conscious Connected Breathwork therapy. Known as the Jedi of Calm, Kathleen will skillfully navigate us through an hour journey of "Healing Breathwork"
2. Meg Lewis, Certified Life and Recovery Coach is passionate in helping people Recover their life, Reveal their higher purpose and Reconnect to who they really are. Awareness is the gateway to change and we will discuss how we can practice awareness and harness it’s expansiveness with “The Power of Awareness”
3. Andrea Brock of Brock Healing will host a lively 45 min presentation on the importance of pleasure and centering through sexuality and sacral chakra practices in "Sexuality and Chakras". Andrea is internationally recognized as an Shamanic Healer, Certified Spiritual Healer, Usui Reiki Master Teacher, Ordained Interfaith Minister and currently enrolled in the 2021 VITA Sex, Love and Relationship Coaching Certification.
4. Lauri Moore, Medium , Co-host of Black Hole Radio, paranormal investigator and Spiritual consultant will discuss how we can develop our own connections with lost loved ones . Join Lauri for a 45 minute presentation on "Connecting with the Divine".
5. Cristy Joy business entrepreneur, motivational speaker, coach and creator of the Joyful Self Wellness Center discusses the 5 Steps to Your Joyful Self with the focus on Step 1: Honor Yourself. You will be reminded that all healing begins with loving yourself first. We will discuss self care what it is and how you can implement it in your life. So dress comfy, find a quiet space in your home and bring a journal for this half hour workshop.
6. Linda Parmar, Certified Money Coach and Financial Recovery Counsellor specializes in helping women and their relationship with money with a focus on our behaviors and emotions around money. Join Linda for a half hour discussion on "How to Love your Money"
7. Jeanette Claessen, Licensed Massage Therapist specializing in Thai Massage will provide two demonstrations . One, warm bamboo on the table and two, traditional Thai massage done on a Thai mat on the floor . Jeanette will show six stretches to encourage a healthy spine and greater flexibility in your daily life in the half hour demonstration "Healing with Thai Massage"
8. Sarah Sunshine Hinsch, Certified Health Coach, and Todd Nemura Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Professional from Greentruth Healing Haven & Plant-Based Kitchen located in Easton, PA will do a half hour presentation on "Healing with Food". The focus is on healing through community and wholism and emphasizing that changing one small thing creates big changes.
Plan to join us for this 6 hour powerful event! Eight dynamic speakers will join us throughout the day.
Only able stay for a few speakers? NO PROBLEM
Can't make it that day? NO PROBLEM
Your ticket guarantees you ACCESS to the recording for 30 days.
REVIVE will keep you engaged with interactive discussions ,dance breaks and will provide you with inspiration to heal and nourish your soul!
Early Registration before 4/10 ...$60 (Ticket and Recording)
General Admission after 4/10 ....$72 (Ticket and Recording)
Upon Registration, you will receive a Welcome Letter and then within a week of the event all the details and Zoom passcode!